Thursday, July 22, 2010

Coachbuilder Carrozzeria Pavesi

I came upon this Milan coachbuilder's work recently but for the life of me, I can't find much information, in English or Italian.  Can anyone out there shed some more light on this?

They specialize in Italian cars.  Four conversions are especially noteworthy.

The first, my favorite, is this Maserati Quattroporte III that was converted into a two-door coupe.  Apparently five were converted and two still exist.


Then, we've got some really clean Ferrari 400/400i/412 conversions.


This DeTomaso Pantera targa conversion seems to be the most talked about on the net, but I am sort of underwhelmed by its cheese factor.


Finally, Pavesi also converted Alfa sedans into station wagons, similar to the ones I saw up in Calistoga and Sausalito.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://www.pavesimilano.it/