Monday, August 15, 2011

Looking for your vintage 1980s BMW Mercedes Audi Porsche dealer pics


The story of the week last week, automotively speaking, was that time capsule BMW dealership in Canada.  If you've got pictures of the local BMW (or other German car) dealership, circa 1980s, in a shoebox somewhere, why not scan them and share them with us?  In fact, if you've got any vintage dealership/auto show pictures, please send them my way to milhousevanh  at  gmail  dot  com.

I'll do the same.  I'm 30% sure I took a picture of a white BMW M1 that was on display at Irvine BMW around 1986.

Picture source.  Hat tip to Edvin.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love looking at these old photos and trying to imagine what it was like to be there. Having only lived around modern cars (90s+), it's very exciting.