Monday, December 19, 2011

The Announcement

No, I did not have anything to do with Kim Jong Il's passing.

Rather, starting today, I'll be a contributor to the car blog Hooniverse.  It's exciting because it will give me a chance to reach a larger audience. 



The plan for now is to contribute one to two posts a week to the Universe of Hoons.  Tamerlane's Thoughts will continue as-is, with no changes. 

I hope you will visit Hooniverse more often, not only to read my posts, but the posts of other like-minded car nuts.  Though I'm new there, I can attest that Hooniverse is a labor of love, in its purest form.

Plus, you get a peek at my miniature car collection.

Thank you for your years of support and words of encouragement.  You are the all the best!

4 comments:

Edvin said...

You're off to a good start. I finally made a commenting account on Hooniverse because of this. :)

F1Outsider said...

Congrats! Great first post. I'll be sure to start reading te site more and maybe even create an account and post a pic of my "F1 room" since everyone else is showing off their collections as well. :-)

Maxichamp said...

@Edvin: Thanks. Taking pictures of the tiny cars took me two days and they still turned out so-so.

@F1O: Signing up is the hard part. Once you've done that, you're all set to go.

My next post will be a ranking of the top 10 James Bond car chases.

Anonymous said...

This is wonderful news, congratulations!