Tuesday, June 04, 2013

Mercedes E320 W124 cabriolet for sale

A couple of notes before I get to the cabriolet.

Last night, while grabbing a dinner to go, a guy asked me about my Hooniverse shirt. He quickly confessed that he drove a '65 Ford Falcon. His parents? They had a Mercedes 500E and a 1978 Porsche 911 SC. I promptly invited him to bring the cars to Seconds Saturdays.

Here is a Mercedes Fascination piece about the W124 range. Who knew that they made a 6-door version?

This local E320 looks really well taken of and seems to be priced right. I remember the first one of these I saw was on the big screen, when Tom Cruise's character drove it in The Firm.

The deets: 111k miles, one owner, always garaged, new OEM top, refurbished seats. This is a gem, if you're into that kind of thing.








No comments: