Monday, October 17, 2016

Eating the Globe: Mongolia


I had Mongolian with HouseOfCadillacs today for lunch. We had fun!

I've eaten at this place in Oakland before, but it was under a different Mongolian owner. I find Mongolian food to be greasy and bland. The meal today confirmed my opinion. I ordered the tzu-van, essentially beef stir fried noodles. I added Sriracha for a kick.


We talked about cars and HouseOfCadillacs' recent trip to Japan. His interview is coming soon.

And, he even gave me a ride in his W12. Luxury!


Countries tried so far:
Africa: Algeria, Egypt, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Morocco, Nigeria, Somalia, South Africa
Asia: Afghanistan, Armenia, Burma, Cambodia, China, India, Indonesia, Iran, Israel, Japan, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Malaysia, Mongolia, Nepal, Pakistan, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, Vietnam, Yemen
Europe: Bosnia, Czechia, France, Germany, Great Britain, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Lithuania, Norway, Portugal, Russia, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden
North America: Canada, El Salvador, Guatemala, Jamaica, Mexico, Trinidad & Tobago, USA
South America: Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Peru, Venezuela
Oceania: Australia, Fiji, Samoa, Tonga

No comments: